75th Anniversary of Royal Family Visit to South Africa End of Blog?

 Hi All Readers

Thank you very much for your interest over the last 29days.

Interest has waned in my blog postings over the last week, not surprising with what is happening in Ukraine at this moment in time. The sadness is that this blog goes back to just 2 years after the Second World War ended and here we are back to those times.

Therefore I am happy to continue but will need some positive comments to say continue otherwise the time involved in doing the blog will be an unnecessary effort of my time resources and I will not carry on with the blog.

Look forward to any comments either positive or negative.

Comments

  1. I've been enjoying it. And you just made it to Grahamstown, my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been an interesting journey thus far. Thanks for your effort. And thanks to David for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and I have decided to continue and March 1st will appear at 9.00pm tonight.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your support and will carry on and the next day will be published at 9.00pm tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

75th Anniversary of Royal Family Visit to South Africa Day 103

75th Anniversary of R F Visit to South Africa Princess Elizabeth 21st Birthday Day 81